Friday, November 27, 2009

Last Chance to order before Christmas

Due to popular demand, I have extended my holiday order deadline by one week. Originally, I stated that Nov 20th was the last day I would accept a custom order before Christmas...My new deadline is now Nov 29th! Hurry into www.carmenbowe.com before time runs out.

♥ 2009 Holiday Deadlines:
Nov 29th is the last day I will accept a custom order for Christmas. Dec 7th is the last day I will ship within Canada via Canada Post prior to Christmas; and Dec 4th is my shipping deadline for orders to the US and Overseas prior to Christmas.
Unfortunately, due to possible delays at customs, I cannot guarantee on time Christmas delivery for any International Shipments(US & Overseas). To avoid disappointment, please order early.

*If after Nov 29, and you really still want it for Christmas, I will try my best to get to off to you within a week (but once Canada Post has the package, transit time is out of my hands). I am very sorry, but I cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas.

Thanks for your business and continuous support.
Happy Holidays!

Yours in Design,

No comments: