Friday, October 23, 2009

Say it isn't so...Price Increase Memo

Nobody likes price increases(including me), unfortunately...the time has come.

As you’ve noticed, prices of precious metals have been on the rise for the last two months (on the positive side, I suppose it's a good thing if you are holding some stocks). The current silver price stands at $17.80/oz, and gold price at $1060/oz and is still continuously rising. As a result, I have no choice but to increase my prices: roughly 10% price increase on all designs will occur as of November 1st,2009.

So grab your chance now and purchase all your designs before prices go up. Take advantage of this time to place your holiday orders and beat the rush...the holidays will be here before you know it!

Thanks so much for your support and positive feedback. I really appreciate it.

Yours in Design,

No comments: