Friday, January 9, 2009

FEB 14th is Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is FEB 14th, here's my shipping cut-offs for getting some glittering goods.

***Important Dates:

Jan 30th is the "recommended" last day I will ship via Canada Post prior to Valentine's Day within Canada, Jan 26th is the recommended date for US & International shipments. Ok, so let's back track (7-15 business days to create your custom order). Jan 16th is the last day I will accept a custom order for Valentine's Day. Pressed for time, perhaps we can make an arrangement for Express Shipping...Or I can create something for you for Mother's Day (May 10th).
It's never too early to think about Mother's Day!

***Please Note:

Unfortunately, due to possible delays at customs, I cannot guarantee on time delivery for any International shipments (US & Overseas).

To avoid disappointment, please order early.

Cheers,
Carmen

No comments: