Monday, December 1, 2008

Testimonials




Hear what people are saying about jewelry by Carmen Bowe:

"I wanted to say thanks for being so quick to design/send the bracelet - it's a christmas gift for my mom. The bracelet is perfect and I know my mom will be so touched and just love it. Again, thank you, and I hope your etsy business flourishes. Will definitely buy from you again in the future."
~Danielle-Fergus, Ontario

"Just recieved the necklace. Absolutely gorgeous, and so quick. Thank You."
~Cath Caesar-Wilts, England, United Kingdom

"I LOVE your work! I get many great compliments on it! Thank you."
~Kari Gilmour-Hamilton, Ontario

"Hi Carmen, I received the bracelet today. It is beautiful! Thanks so much. I'll be sure to let everyone know where I got it."
~Heather-New Brunswick

"Just wanted to let you know that I got the bracelet in the mail today and it's absolutely gorgeous! Better than I even expected. Can't wait to order from you again!"
~Natasha-Lynchburg, Virginia

"It arrived yesterday and I LOVE IT!! Thank you soooo much! You not only did a great job on the jewelry, your personalized customer service is top notch!!! It was a pleasure working with you and I will certainly spread the word about you!!"
~Virginia-Lake Mary, Florida

No comments: