Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Holiday Deadlines for Glittering Holiday Goods

Happy Holidays, here's my shipping cut-offs for getting some glittering holiday goods from my jewelry collection.

***Holiday Deadlines:

Dec 10th is the last day I will ship within Canada via Canada Post prior to Christmas; and Dec 3rd is my shipping deadline for orders to the US and Overseas prior to Christmas. Ok, so let's back track (10-15 business days to create your custom order). Nov 21st is the last day I will accept a custom order for Christmas. Pressed for delivery time frames, perhaps we can make an arrangement for Express Shipping (or a Special Delivery)...Or I can create something for you for a special birthday, a special event, or for Valentines Day (Feb 14th).

It's never too early to think about Valentines Day!

***Please Note:

Unfortunately, due to possible delays at customs, I cannot guarantee on time Christmas delivery for any International Shipments (US & Overseas).

***I am in the process of adding new designs to my shop every few days, please visit www.cbdesignstudio.etsy.com for my latest listings.

***I specialize in personalized jewelry designs; please contact me if you can’t find what you are looking for in my shop, I’d be happy to discuss a unique custom design for you.

Thank you for allowing me to share my jewelry designs with you.

Cheers,

Carmen Bowe

No comments: